FRICTION REDUCERS & GELS
From freshwater and high-brine applications to combination gels and friction reducing products, Rockwater carries a wide variety of proven products for today’s oilfield operations. Our line of RCKSLIQ™ friction reducers have been specifically formulated for produced and freshwater fracturing applications.
Unlocking the power of Water.
Rockwater manufactures our select line of polymers which are available for direct-to-the field delivery:
- FRAQSLIQ PFR-308 Anionic friction reducer used in source water from fresh up to high brine; high performance at lower loadings in some applications; versatile formula can replace up to three products and reduce inventory carrying costs.
- RCKSLIQ VFR-50 Anionic viscoelastic friction reducer used in source water from fresh up to mid brine.
- RCKSLIQ VFR-52 Anionic viscoelastic friction reducer used in source water from fresh up to mid brine and particularly in water with higher sulfates in the composition.
- RCKSLIQ VFR-500 Cationic viscoelastic friction reducer slurry in BTEX non-detectable carrier fluid used in source water from fresh up to high brine; designed to increase proppant transport characteristics.
- RCKSLIQ DCT-104 Anionic polyacrylamide emulsion polymer that is high brine tolerant; improved performance in divalent cation laden source water. Improved speed of hydration as well as long-term performance stability.
- VERSAFRAC DFR-200 Anionic dry friction reducer; fresh water to mid brines.
- VERSAFRAC DFR-300 Anionic dry friction reducer; fresh water to high brines.
- VERSAFRAC DVFR-2100 Anionic, viscoelastic dry friction reducer; fresh water to mid brines.
- VERSAFRAC DVFR-3100 Anionic, viscoelastic dry friction reducer; fresh water to high brines.
PERMIAN AND MIDCON MANUFACTURING
- Shorter lead times to reduce non-productive time on location
- Fully automated process from raws to finished goods
- Over 300 I/O points for quality control, safety, and automation
- Producing both anionic and viscosifying friction reducers (Hi-Vis)
- Supported by in-house bulk feet and lab services
Rockwater is a subsidiary of Select Energy Services—one of the largest providers of comprehensive water management solutions including sourcing, treatment, infrastructure, transfer, and storage. Speak to a Rockwater representative to learn more about our strategic capabilities with Select.
DIRECT TO THE FIELD
Rockwater’s in-house logistics fleet is capable of delivering in bulk direct to the field with advanced inventory tracking and billing. Rockwater can provide 24/7/365 over-the-road, hot-shot, and time critical logistical support to both its own industry customers and third parties.
Reach out to our Rockwater Technology team to learn more about our friction reducers using the form below.